Thursday 15 May 2014

Phyno Reacts To Picture Of Him Kissing K'cee In Public

Pulse TV  News: Phyno Reacts To Picture Of Him Kissing K'cee In Public

Following the release of a mischievous picture which made it look as if the Rapper was kissing a man in public, Phyno has finally come out to clear our doubts.
In his tweet which read "Nice camera angle, paparazzi keep it up,.'  He made it obvious that this was just a picture take from an implicating angle. He also went further to say  "I said it before it happened. On a normal day, I would have ignored this, but for the sake of my fans, let me address this. Like seriously, I am too straight to for this sh*t.''  Thus dispelling any doubts about his sexuality.
It is indeed quite a laughable experience to have oneself caught on camera, in such a position. As the saying goes though, 'Every rumour has an element of truth in it.'

Fans, what if Phyno was really gay?

No comments: